12.28.2007

the best Christmas evar

The Flukenator raked in the loot this year:


Click each pic to see what's inside...

...a book I've been wanting to read...



...a nice tie protector...



...and a real necessity with a flavorful twist...



Now, check out the presents:

Odd, somebody wrapped all of them exactly the same.

...a new keyboard so I can more effectively communicate with my neighbors:



...a new cheese slicing utensil, because one should always be prepared to cut the cheese:



Here's one I guess I'm gonna have to return. I don't have any idea what to do with it:



... and here's a candle I'll have to re-gift... there ain't NO WAY i'm gonna burn it...



...and my favoritest present of them all - a new lunch box:



I hope you guys got everything you wanted and more!

Merry belated Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!

Starbucker Out

14 comments:

Sue said...

Here from Michele's today.....glad you got all that wonderful stuff? What book did you get?

gautami tripathy said...

Hey, I read all kinds of books. Can you pass it on after you read it? I like the cover.

Sometimes one needs erotic literature to relax the mind.

Michele sent me here for a return visit!

Sue said...

so duh -- that was freakin hilarious :)

Anne said...

Michele sent me, these are funny!

thanks for the laugh!

kontan said...

Amused from Michele's. Ew on the candle.

Dawn-Enigma Artist said...

Glad I clicked...very creative and freeking hilarious!

Here via Michele!

Now to figure out how you did that

Gordon said...

Hey there, the delightful Michelle send me, I like those gifts although that candle - hmm got any "light on their loafer" type friends...
Happy New Year to ya starbucker

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I would imagine that Blockade Boy would love that candle.

That teddy bear looks so precious too. Precious? I meant to say delicious.

Fluke Starbucker said...

Jon... precious, TOO?

as in 'also'?

like... the candle?!?

What are you saying?

Darth Nepharia said...

Jon, I was thinking of BB for the candle as well. And who the heck is Michelle?

November Rain said...

LOL wow nice presents Fluke

real funny

Hope you have had a good xmas and have a happy new year

kenju said...

Well, if you cut the cheese, you can always wave that Neopolitan deodorant around.....LOL

Happy New Year, Fluke - Michele sent me.

Jaina Solo said...

That sure is a real nice lunch box Fluke.
It really does look like the type of box you would love to keep your lunch in.

Professor Xavier said...

If you want to do the after-seasons present swap, I'd kind of like that Bib For Tuna.