List seven random things about yourself that people may not know. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Double dang. Does it have to be about me?
Why does it always have to be about me?
Ok... since I have nothing else to do - here goes:
1. I can't find Puerto Rico. I've been searching for months. And Jon isn't returning my phone calls.
2. I don't really have a twin sister, but don't tell her... she's sensitive about that. Last time someone even remotely suggested that, she was sick for weeks.
3. I was once drunk enough to mistake this for a hot chick:
4. I designed the original death star to much better specifications, but my plans fell into evil hands.
5. I was originally mentored by Sithur Fonzarelli, but he banished me when I started garnering more attention from his groupies than he was.
6. I wrote a manual for the Jedi Academy as a step toward my graduating from being the Founder of the New Jedi Order Wannabe to full fledged Founder of the New Jedi Order, but I've yet to receive my certification.
7. Elizabeth Shoo once seduced me to the dark side.
Click pic for animated seduction goodness.
well, how's this for a surprise, I'm not tagging anyone. So there.
So, can anyone tell me... which way is Puerto Rico?